Bath and Body Workssoap sleeve

C

I have been a faithful customer of Bath and Body Works for over 10 years. I LOVE this store! I LOVE their customer satisfaction guarantee! HOWEVER, this is a LIMITED guarantee. I have purchased 3 years in a row a sleeve for my soap; please note these sleeves range from $7.50-$10.50. I have never quite understood why they keep making them in steel; however, it keeps rusting. This is ironic because it is a soap holder and if it's rusted then it is anti-hygienic. I went to exchange my holder and the cashier advised that they can NO LONGER exchange my item and I am quite disappointed in such a "trendy" company that they have not re-vamped the STEEL sleeves to perhaps silicone. I would never recommend anyone purchase these items and I further will not be purchasing anymore items for this store in reservation that they do not honor the "CUSTOMER SATISFACTION GUARANTEE".

sasha456 Sep 04, 2018

I agree, and not only that, they keep changing the soap holder sizes so the old sleeves no longer fit! I buy the taller bottles of liquid soap (exfoliating or nourishing), and the only holders they sell fit the gentle foaming soaps, which are shorter and wider. I am really disgusted with this practice!

• Do
    Dolores a Sep 16, 2019

@sasha456 I looked this up as my holder is completely rusted and was going to go to store to return it. I'm very annoyed as I splurged on this as it was over $12