Barnes and Noble — customer account access
My password wasn't accepted. I couldn't find the B&N password in my password list, so I sent a forgot password/new password request. It wouldn't accept my password because it didn't follow their password rules, but the "Account Password Reset" page wouldn't display the password rules so I could find out what kind of password DID meet the rules. I tried to email for help, but you can't email them for help unless you're logged into your account, which I can't do, because I don't have a password. I finally got an email through the B&N Press page, asking them to please forward my message to the main B&N and tell them about the catch-22 they had with their help & support page.
The response I got (with absolutely no means to follow up on it) told me that passwords were case-sensitive and that I should go to Account Password Reset (the page that I told them was the CAUSE of my problems) and "follow the steps we provide."
More Barnes and Noble Complaints & Reviews
- Barnes and Noble - unauthorized membership renewal charges 
- Barnes And Noble Member Card - member card 
- Barnes & Noble - advertised price vs in store price 
- Barnes and Noble - fraud 
- Barnes & Noble - barnes and noble falsely advertises & fast and free & delivery 
- Barnes & Noble - gift card issues 
- Barnes and Noble - nook sales associates 
- Barnes & Noble - book order number: 4041433011
- Barnes & Noble - barnes & noble credit card dishonest advertising
- Barnes and Noble - treated rudely