Bankers Life & CasualtyWrongful Termination

A

Wrongful Termination: My prior complaint filed 8/23/10 about Banker terminating me in 2005 after 26 years of service.The Federal Court in Maine has just ruled my lawsuit against Bankers Life & Casualty will go to trial on Novenber 1, 2011! Read all about it - who and what - by googling - Maine District Court - Rulings and Opinions - Judge Woodcock - 2011 Decisions! Now they will pay for their lies and fraud that has ruined my life! What goes around, comes around!

James M. Clark Aug 19, 2016

my dad paid for long term health insurance years ago for himself and my mother. They both had to qulaify to activate their policy by paying for in home service for a certain out of pocket expenses and then be evaluated. They did both, which activated their policy. The local office in Phoenix, Arizona sold them the policy but Chicago is assigned to process. They provide no contact names or direct extensions, they constantly state they lost invoices or there were errors, months go bye without payment, no way of anyone getting to the bottom of anything. The process is designed not to work. I finally contacted the Phoenix office and they investigated and found that what I had told them to be true so they started aiding me in getting them to process. Now they have stalled again due to " re-evaluation" What does that mean. The local Phoenix off now saying "it's been escalated" but has been months. Now what.. The cost is approximately $7, 800 per month. Its now getting to a point that their savings is being depleted. What other steps can be taken to get these type companies to follow up with clients that actually activate policies and can't get support?????

• Al
    Alan Knowlton Dec 19, 2011

This is an update to my earlier complaint of being wrongfully terminated by Bankers Life & Casualty Co. after 26 years of service as a Branch Sales Manager in the Bangor, Maine office. This update is December 18th, 2011. After a number of new motions sbmitted and delays in my case, my trial of November 1st, 2011 has been rescheduled to a firm date of January 9, 2012 at the Federal Courthouse at 202 Harlow St. in Bangor, Maine and running through Friday, January 13th, 2012. I must thank USVISION, NewBlood, and Iamconcerned for posting parts of Judge Woodcocks order denying Bankers motions and approving my case to go to trial! I appreciate the humor and the favor of the exposure was great! I have aquired documented evidence that shows two of the three defendants in my case, a Vice President and the companys legal council, had covered up an act of foregy on a life insurance sale by an assistant manager in the South Portland office at the same time they were wrongfully implicating me. Now the company appointed this known forger to be a Branch Sales Manager in their Ashville, N.C. office!!! It;ll be fun to watch them squirm when I present this offense at my trial in 3 weeks! It's incredible what these people are involved in at this company and it goes all the way to the top! Wouldf appreciate any and all the publicty anyone out there can give me!

• St
    Strategic Logic Sep 02, 2011

OMG, Alan, have they played you like a drum. Come by over to scam.com and tell us former Bankers Life and Casualty agents more. They are the most decieving, dishonest company that ever existed, and they have no morals or consicous. They always want the courts to throw out everything. But the courts have wised up and want to see them shut down. Just search Bankers Life and Casualty is a scam, when you get to the scam.com site. It'll bring you over to our forum, there you can read about a lot more lawsuits, by clients, agents and states, and lawyers. Hopefully we will see their, soon to be realized demise.
    We support you, and are glad to see you fighting back.