Bank Of The West — overdraft fee
I recently had a 35$ charge when I was at a positive balance on Friday and all of a sudden negative on Saturday after making a cash deposit on Saturday at an ATM machine. I called Monday they stated I was overdrawn Friday this happened to me again the following week so why am I getting charged when I make sure my account is at a positive balance the day it technically goes negative being Saturday NOT Friday!!
More Bank Of The West Complaints & Reviews
- Bank Of The West - overdraft abuse 
- Bank Of The West - atm ate my debit card! 
- Bank Of The West - daily overdraft fees plus more 
- Bank of the West - Oakland, CA - lying to customers! 
- Bank Of The West - poor customer relation 
- Bank Of The West - representative claudia and the branch.
- Bank Of The West - unauthorized charges /unbelievable amount of fees charged/ bad customer service and sympathy
- Bank of the West Customer Service Line - unprofessional csr's 
- Bank Of The West - bank fees and incompetent bank employees 
- Bank Of The West - scammed me for $26.57!