Bank of Barodacan I open freeze account with only pan number because right now I do not receive my pan card.

This review was posted by
a verified customer
Verified customer

Dear Sir/Madam

I have account in bank of baroda. Bank branch "P. O. Chandni. Dist Champawat, Uttarakhand-262310". Last time my account is freezed due to i have not pan card. Now i have applied and i got pan number but i do not get pan card due to "PAN has been allotted by Income Tax Department, your PAN card is under process at NSDL and will be despatched to you shortly.".

So my question is can i open my freeze account by only pan number with out pan card?

Thanks & Regards
Bhoj Bahadur Bist

Post your comment

    By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Complaints Board’s Terms and Conditions


    Unhappy consumers gather online at and have already logged thousands of complaints.
    If you see dozens of complaints about a certain company on ComplaintsBoard, walk away.
    One of the largest consumer sites online. Posting here your concerns means good exposure for your issues.
    A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices.
    ComplaintsBoard is a good source for product and company gripes from especially dissatisfied people.
    You'll definitely get some directions on how customer service can best solve your problem.
    Do a little research on the seller. Visit consumer complaint websites like ComplaintsBoard.