Bank of Barodacan I open freeze account with only pan number because right now I do not receive my pan card.

D

Dear Sir/Madam

I have account in bank of baroda. Bank branch "P. O. Chandni. Dist Champawat, Uttarakhand-262310". Last time my account is freezed due to i have not pan card. Now i have applied and i got pan number but i do not get pan card due to "PAN has been allotted by Income Tax Department, your PAN card is under process at NSDL and will be despatched to you shortly.".

So my question is can i open my freeze account by only pan number with out pan card?

Thanks & Regards