Bank Of America Corporation — edd debit card
I live in Northern California. BofA used to have several banks in our area which they closed. It would now take at least 3 hours to reach their nearest ATM.
Now people receiving unemployement and disability are forced to use other bank's ATMs and pay their fees.
EDD should cancel contract with BofA if they are not going to provide reasonable access to ATMs.
More Bank Of America Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- Countrywide - Bank Of America/short Sale - Incompetent Department and Service 
- Bank Of America - b.o.a. closed my credit card account 
- Bank Of America - claims department 
- Bank Of America - closed my account for no reason 
- Countrywide Home Loan - Bank Of America - fraud and misrepresentation, abuse of customers 
- Bank Of America - bad customer service 
- Bank Of America - dishonest refinance good faith estimate
- Bank Of America Corporation - credit card
- Bank Of America/fia Card Services - not honoring written agreement 
- Countrywide Cleaners - Damaged clothing