Bank Alfalahillegal atm draw of rs 25000+25000=50000/

On 15 Sep 2019, at about 0950 hrs I carried out fund transaction of worth Rs.3000/ from ATM ex Alfalah Bank, GT Road, Texila Br and got surprised that balance so mentioned on slip issued by ATM was less to that of actual balance, as to my count, slip was showing Rs.50000/ (Fifty Thousand only) less to that of account balance. I immediately transected another amount Rs. 8000/ and got same result. Meanwhile, to ensure at repeat, I withdrew an amount Rs.25000 twice but the result was same. So, I straight away got mini statement and observed that two transactions of Rs.25000/ each made on 11 Sep 2019 as shown in the statement were over & above the amount withdrawn by me.
Dear Sir, It is worth mentioning that I did not withdraw/transacted these two said amounts of Rs.25000/ each, (total Rs.50000/) as mentioned in the statement. Based upon, I launched claims and also got debit card blocked through customer service. Now, I am launching the official complaint to process my case for reimbursement/ retrieval of debited amount of worth Rs. 50000 at the earliest/-.
Detail is as under:-
Account Title: Muhammad Sajid Tanveer s/o Muhammad Anwar
Account No. CA-[protected]
Debit Card No. [protected] (Expiry. 01/20 - Hilal Card - Visa)
CNIC. 38403-[protected]-1