The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Banfield Pet Hospital — terrible experience
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Our dog started puking last night and then had bloody stool this morning, called our vet "Banfield" at PetsMart and said we think she has parvo "HELP". We were told they had new patients and well dog visits all day but they could see her at 4pm 7hours later. So we found another local vet who saw her immediately he confirmed that she did have parvo. He also said this is highly fatal in puppies and the longer you wait the higher the chances are of death. Needless to say we have a new vet. Banfield seemed more interested in Corporate Money than in the actual care of our puppy.
More Banfield Pet Hospital Complaints & Reviews
- Banfield Wellness Plans - can't cancel
- Banfield Pet Hospital - ruin my perfect credit history!
- Banfield Pet Hospital - my dog's dental cleaning
- Banfield Pet Hospital - wellness plan rip off!
- Banfield Animal Hospital - $250 minimum visit charge if you use care credit financing
- Banfield The Pet Hospital - customer service
- Banfield Pet Hospital - care
- Banfield Pet Hospital - wellness care plan is a scam
- Banfield Pet Hospital - veternary abuse, company cover-up
- Banfield - unquakified per care