Banco de Oro / BDO Unibank — online services enrollment
Been trying to enroll my newly opened ATM account to my existing online web account where I have my credit card enrolled. ATM activation was done 9/24/2018 12:49, said you may access the account after an hour. But even after days do enrollment happened. Called up call center got the wait and see what will happen routine from call agents. first case [protected], follow up new case [protected], somebody from BDO called me up and verified account details promise to complete within 3 days, still no enrollment after a week. I decided to send email, and got the same response gave me a new case [protected] on Oct 26 with promise to respond on or before Nov 7, no response on Nov. 8, bringing me to below email, promise to respond by Dec. 26!!! for a simple online service enrollment!!! I need to know where I can take this further
On Thursday, November 8, 2018, 4:08:14 PM GMT+8, CALLCENTER wrote:
Dear Mr. Zuniga:
Thank you for referring this matter to us.
We regret the inconvenience this may have caused you.
As checked, our Fulfillment Unit Team will still require further
investigation for this case.
For your reference the new case ID is [protected].
Feedback will be provided on or before 26 December 2018.
Rest assured that feedback will be provided once available.
Thank you and good day.
BDO Customer Contact Center
More Banco de Oro / BDO Unibank Complaints & Reviews
- Banco De Oro Philippines - unauthorized withdrawals
- Banco de Oro / BDO Unibank - credit card delivery
- BDO Unibank - undelivered credit card replacement
- BDO Unibank - credit card delivery
- Banco De Oro Greenhills Branch - unfriendly employees
- Banco de Oro / BDO Unibank - bdo
- Banco de Oro / BDO Unibank - unethical behavior/ discourteous bank teller
- BDO Unibank - slow process of transaction
- Banco de Oro / BDO Unibank - credit card
- Banco de Oro / BDO Unibank - cash deposit