Banc De Binarybanc de binary

K Jan 15, 2020

I usually don't comment on post but I started doing so while I was desperately In need of a recovery agent to help me recover my lost fund with Banc De Binary. I will try to make my story brief. I started investing with Banc De Binary in 2018 then I lost £11000. I stopped when I heard about Zionfinance and realcryptotrade, I invested $65, 000 and $33, 000 respectively. (I was making this payment in bits) but I was unable to withdraw my fund. My question is this, is there any real binary trading broker company to trust at all and I think the government should intervene with a special control unit against this scam and one should be able to identify a genuine broker. In a bid to recover my fund I was referred to Cyber Union by a friend who works with a networking company in LA. My recovery is in view and I have received all my invested fund. My profile still says I have returns of $22, 000 with Zionfinance and $8, 000 returns with realcryptotrade. You can contact them on cyberunion . space @ gmail . com . Not too timely in responding but they will surely reply. Cheers!