Balwin Propertiesunit 837 the william: louvre and gutter damaged by wind in august 2017: matter still unresolved!!

J Jan 25, 2018

I am appalled at the lack of services, which I have received to date from The William Estate Manager, Sandi Watters. On Wednesday, 16 August 2017 the louvres and gutter at our unit were damaged by strong wind. This matter was brought to the attention of Ms Watters soon thereafter, and my tenant and I had to listen to a wide variety of excuses and reasons why the repairs are being delayed. One of them is that the supplier has taken 3 months to supply a quotation for the material needed to do the repairs. My tenant and I did regular follow ups with the Estate Manager, who were full of empty promises but no delivery. On 16 January 2018 this matter had been unresolved for 5 months!! In the mean time, all the rain water, and water from the upstairs unit runs onto our balcony and causes damage to whatever is on the patio. If I contact the Estate Manager, she blames it on Balwin, and if I contact Balwin, I get referred to the Estate Manager. No one takes responsibility for getting this matter resolved, and I have lost a very good tenant because of this slack behaviour. Ben from Balwin tried to assist by having a second hand, bent, gutter put up. This gutter has splashes of green paint and concrete on it and looks atrocious! I will be happy to forward all email correspondence to you upon your request, so that you can see what we have been struggling with for over 5 months. I am at my wits end, and if I don't get a result, communicating this to you, I shall explain my story on social media such as Facebook, with photographs to proof my point. I bough a property in a good, reputable area form a so-called good developer and this is the service I get! I was planning to purchase another investment property in a Balwin development but have now come to my senses. I would appreciate your urgent response to my urgent query! Konrad Duvenage: [protected]