Balwin Properties — Suspensive condition clause
Upon viewing an apartment at Paardevlei (Balwin Properties on 07 June 2020) the property agent advised we need to transfer a deposit (R20 000), sign the sales agreement (which has a suspensive condition clause) and then complete income and expenditure profile on the website. This is to start the process, nonetheless, we fulfilled the requests within 2 days. The bank came back approving 80% first (on the 25th June 2020), then they resubmitted it and came back with 100% (on the 06 July 2020). Upon viewing the 100% approval from the bank, we saw that it wont be feasible to proceed considering the monthly installments, insurance, estate levies etc. and still maintaining the life style we currently have. With this in mind we decided to not go ahead. The Developer insist on us proceeding with this deal (due to the suspensive condition clause) and is refusing to cancel the agreement and refund our deposit. Then the Bond Manager said they will process the cancellation, then she changes her story and says senior management says they not going ahead with the cancellation. I would like this to be investigated, cancel this agreement and have my deposit refunded please. This platform does not allow me to attach documents, however, if you do require documented evidence please let me know and I will gladly forward it. Thank you.
More Balwin Properties Complaints & Reviews
- Balwin Properties - Loss of rent blamed on tenant moving out
- Balwin Properties - Illegal dealings by green park boksburg
- Balwin Properties - Bond application
- Balwin Properties - after sales service
- Balwin Properties - Power and water supply inadequate
- Balwin Properties - unit 837 the william: louvre and gutter damaged by wind in august 2017: matter still unresolved!!
- Balwin Properties - The faulty complex alarm that keeps going off
- Balwin Properties - Green park complex