Baltsoft Plimus IncScam

O

I received another credit card statement today and got a look at it, to my surprise I’ve noticed a charge from Baltsoft Plimus Inc but I’m sure that I haven’t ever used their services. I contacted mastercard and informed them about this occasion, they told me that it might be a credit card fraud and that I need to ask my bank to get another card for me.

• Ki
    kingsley odowaye Jan 01, 2020

please i will like to cancel my subscription

• Ca
    carolina jaman Oct 23, 2018

Hello,
    On my credit card there are charges for more months.
    Please tell me how can i cancell the membership and get money back.
    My name is Carolina Jaman

• Ra
    raymond crilley Aug 29, 2018

Please CANCEL my subscription immediately. I cannot get it into my computer. I would like to get a new subscription that really works. Invoice #[protected]. Thank you.

• St
    Steve Deroque Aug 24, 2015

I made two payment of $59.99 for puzzles never got my codes to make it work.