Bally Total FitnessRidiculous policies and unethical practices

My contract has been ended for 3 month and I cannot even cancel my membership. Each time I attempted for cancel membership, the customer service has been nothing but rude and bullying trying get to renew. I told them I am not interested in renewing and they said once I sign up, I am stuck with Bally for life. I believe that is not fair and wrong.

I subscribed to Prepaid legal attorney to help me resolve, but the way he tried to resolve it made worse. I want some how get Bally stop with their unfair business practices.

Gisele of Long Beach CA (10/12/08)

I signed a contract with them at, then ceased to attend the gym after about 9 months. Somehow I owe them money, although I'm not really sure why or how. I am not getting charged for 3 years worth of dues, which I would expect to happen since I'm noticing (from other complaints) that their contracts are 3-year ones. They have turned me over to a collection agency.

Bad credit, stress. Confusion as to their ridiculous policies and unethical practices.