The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Bally Total Fitness — Ridiculous policies and unethical practices
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
My contract has been ended for 3 month and I cannot even cancel my membership. Each time I attempted for cancel membership, the customer service has been nothing but rude and bullying trying get to renew. I told them I am not interested in renewing and they said once I sign up, I am stuck with Bally for life. I believe that is not fair and wrong.
I subscribed to Prepaid legal attorney to help me resolve, but the way he tried to resolve it made worse. I want some how get Bally stop with their unfair business practices.
Gisele of Long Beach CA (10/12/08)
I signed a contract with them at, then ceased to attend the gym after about 9 months. Somehow I owe them money, although I'm not really sure why or how. I am not getting charged for 3 years worth of dues, which I would expect to happen since I'm noticing (from other complaints) that their contracts are 3-year ones. They have turned me over to a collection agency.
Bad credit, stress. Confusion as to their ridiculous policies and unethical practices.
More Bally Total Fitness Complaints & Reviews
- Bally Total Fitness - Employees are poor with customer service
- Bally Total Fitness - Prostitution masked with personal training
- Bally Total Fitness - Cancellation department
- Bally Total Fitness - Canceling membership
- Bally Total Fitness - Sex in the bathrooms in steamrooms at Bally's in Downey
- Bally Total Fitness centers - Bill after contract expired!
- Bally Total Fitness Englewood Cliffs, NJ - Nasty desk people
- Ballys Total Fitness - Will not cancel
- Bally Total Fitness - Crazy Wendy A. Tilley
- Bally's Total Fitness - Scam and cheating