The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Bally Total Fitness — Cannot Cancel Membership
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I, like everyone else who has ever signed up with Bally, is facing some head on fighting to get out of my contract. They just say "read the terms of your agreement" which they never gave me a copy of. Bally is completely a scam and we should not take this kind of treatment. I am going to stand up and do whatever is in my power to stop these people from ripping people off. They have filed for Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, so hopefully they will be gone soon anyway, but let's all put a few nails in the coffin, shall we?
More Bally Total Fitness Complaints & Reviews
- Bally Total Fitness - Employees are poor with customer service
- Bally Total Fitness - Prostitution masked with personal training
- Bally Total Fitness - cancellation department
- Bally Total Fitness - Canceling Membership
- Bally Total Fitness - Sex in the bathrooms in steamrooms at Bally's in Downey
- Bally Total Fitness centers - Bill after contract expired!
- Bally Total Fitness Englewood Cliffs, NJ - Nasty Desk People
- Ballys Total Fitness - Will not cancel
- Bally Total Fitness - Crazy Wendy A. Tilley
- Bally's Total Fitness - Scam and cheating