Balanced Media Servicesfake charges and impossible to stop them

R

People be aware and don’t use the services of Balanced Media Services. I haven’t heard about them or subscribed for them, but this scamming company started to take money from me. At the beginning it was small sums, so I haven’t even noticed it. After that they started to take larger sums. I sent emails, but of course the email address was incorrect. Impossible to reach them, so maybe there are people, who faced the same problems. Please post your comments and reviews.

• Ka
    Karon Waters Oct 21, 2020

This company fraudulently charged my acct for 19.95 ! I asked my bank to file a complaint dispute !! I now have to get a new card, I'm pissed these idiots won't answer their phone ' Ever !!! I'm turning them into better buisness & Federal trade Commision !