Bajwa Developers Sunny EnclaveHarassment and mental agony

People out there ! Beware of this company and their properties. They have cheated many people for their hard earned money . So they doing this to me . I am way too much harassed and frustrated by these people .

I Booked Flat with them in 2012 of 74 A . They were unable to deliver the project to people as that was not approved project . I demanded my refund from them and they cancelled my Agreement and issued me three cheques. Each of the cheque have bounced 4 time already and each time bank have deducted 250 charge from money account . Today i went again in their office and met MR Tinku in their account department and Kavita . They came up with another lame excuse reason for not getting the cheques cleared . I been so much harassed by these crooks/ Fraudulent company. I have left no other way than file case on them and get my hard earned money back from them.

I am writing this review to let people know that beware if you buying anything form them . They have many misleading cases, illegal selling techniques and selling the same property twice/thrice to other people.

I also encourage people who are already been harassed by them to post review for them online so new buyer should come to know what happening in Bajwa developer LTD and want this forum to help out get my hard earned money.

Best Wishes