The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Bajwa Developers — Refund of Money - Construction not done
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I am Jagdeep Singh Virk S/O Mukhtiar Singh Virk and have one 2 BHK flat booking in your project of Imperial Apartments Sector 74A Mohali. The details of the flat as per the mutually signed agreement dated 4th June 2011, are as follows
2 BHK BR No (953) :: 2153 Rakba 900 Square feet, at price of Rs. 25, 00, 200 (Rupees twenty five lakh two hundred only)
I have already paid Rs.17, 50, 000/- (rupees seventeen lakh fifty thousand) as per the following installments by Cheques
1) Rs. 2, 00, 000 by cheque number 47104 (cheque credited date 20th April 2011)
2) Rs. 4, 25, 000 by cheque number 774217 (cheque credited date 30th May 2011)
3) Rs. 3, 75, 000 by cheque number 774221 (Cheque credited date 13th December 2011)
4) Rs. 3, 75, 000 by cheque number 774225 (cheque credited date 11th August 2012)
5) Rs. 3, 75, 000 by cheque number 901691 (Checque credited date 23rd April 2013)
I am a private company employee and i had invested my hard earned money and taken loan from relatives to buy a home for my family. I had invested in this project (Bajwa Developers - Sunny Enclave) after a healthy picture was shown about their reputation of meeting deadlines.
I am paying interest to my relatives who are now pressing hard to return their money. Besides this my own money is stuck for more than 3 years now with no sight of getting the possession of flat delivered.
I have been going to their corporate office since December 2013 and meeting different people over there for getting refund but they have been giving me different excuses every time and delaying my refund giving silly reasons.
My request is to get the money refunded with simple bank interest