Bahama Breezebad service, rude

M Review updated:

very bad service to me and my friends by a blonde female that worked as a server. She just had a really bad attitude, was snobbish, rude, putting things out in a rude way, got our orders wrong, and gave everyone a bad attitude. this is the 2nd time i've been at that location and received bad service by a female server. The women that work there, a lot of them need some serious attitude changes or some help in customer service. Usually their service is good, so since is a surprisingly bad change...the blonde girl needs some serious help

• Lo
    Loune Oj Aug 20, 2018

My bartender served me a drink with huge peices of broken glass. Bahamas breeze is doing Ntg to resolve this.

• Pi
    pimpn g Nov 12, 2018

I normally enjoy coming here for the late night happy hour however, I ordered 2 Bahamaritas tonight and the bartender didn't put tequila in my shot glass instead it was filled with the mix used for the margaritas...

• Al
    Alizi May 19, 2019

Waiter had the worse attitude, it seems like he was flirting with a waitress, so he was more focus on that then assisting us at the table, when the food finally arrive we realized he got the orders wrong, some plates were not prepared the way we order them.

• Se
    Sergio Ortega Jan 26, 2020

I have visited this restaurant twice now with family and ordered baby back ribs only to have the server come back to say they are our of ribs. One of those times i asked before we ordered and was told yes we got them. What is the problem? I can go to any restaurant to order and the servers are up to date with availability of food on the menu.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices