Bagger BagsPoorly manufactured daymaker headlight

I ordered a Daymaker Headlight for my 2012 HD Road Glide for Baggerbags. When I received the product, it was in a beat up, torn, bubble wrapped package. I opened up the package to find the light for a was poorly constructed & defected. The dual lights were mounted unevenly, the fiberglass mold which housed the lights was misshaped & cracked, 2 out of the 8 mounting studs were broken and 2 out of the 6 pieces on hardware that mounts the light to housing were stripped. I just spent $430 for this product & it looks like a 2 old year child manufactured it. I Contacted baggerbags with my compliant. I could not get ahold of a representative on the phone, only via email. The representative tried to convince me to exchange it for a different part & fought not to refund me. I sent the Part back to Baggerbags for a complete refund. Its been over a month & still no refund. They wont respond to my emails or voicemails. So, I guess Im out $500, Thanks Baggerbags!!!

• Bi
    Bikeboy. Mar 05, 2020

Ordered my headlight last month sit here wondering no communication was 300 dollars first time ordering here and will be the last

• Te
    Terry Beech Mar 29, 2017

I ordered my daymaker headlight over 2 months ago and so far the only way I know the order went through was that they charged my credit card. They do not reply to emails. I have called about 20 times in the last 2 months only to get them to answer twice. Left message but never got a call back.
    Both times that I talked to him he said it would ship out the next day or two. The last time I talked to him was about 2 weeks ago. I still got nothing.
    Both excuses were different on why it was held up... I believe he has NO intention of sending my headlight.
    After doing some investigating, I have never dealt with a company that had so many complaints. Sounds like they just ignore you until you go away.