Baer's Furniture — customer service after purchase
We purchased power reclining sofa and loveseat from Baers Altamonte and we're happy with the purchase. One of the recliners on the sofa stopped working and we submitted a customer service request online. A response was posted that the service department would call and set up an appointment. We wait 10 days and contact Baers again. We are advised to wait for call from service department. We wait another 10 days, no call. We call Baers corporate office at approx. 4:30 pm and a rep says there is no answer at the service department, "they must be closed". He advised us to call HIM back the next day to remind HIM to call the service department again! Wait 5 days and use Baers online chat. Chat person was helpful, providing an email address to contact. Sent email to [protected]@baers.com and got an immediate response.
This confusing predictament could have been avoided very easily with some conscious dedicated customer service.
More Baer's Furniture Complaints & Reviews
- Baer's Furniture - poor quality product!
- Baer's Furniture - don't be fooled by sale prices and personable designers
- Baer's Furniture - missrepresentation and apathy
- Baer's Furniture - no refund
- Baer's Furniture - damaged furniture no replacement no refund no nothing
- Baer's Furniture - mattress
- Baer's Furniture - bad customer service
- Baers's - Serta Adjustable Bed - did not receive the right order!
- Baer's Furniture - defective furniture
- Baer's Furniture - mattress warranty