Bacardi Corporation Logo

Bacardi Corporation

Having problems with Bacardi Corporation?

+1 787 788 1500 (United States)
+32 24 234 811 (Belgium)
+49 403 3950 (Germany)
+31 182 569 999 (Netherlands)
Carretera 165, 2.6 km

Groningenweg 8A, 2803 PV GOUDA, Netherlands

Switzerland
Dufourstraße 147, 8008 Zürich, Switzerland

Complaints & Reviews

at&t golf tournament pebble beach

Hi Customer Service Representative,

I took 3 of my family members to the AT&T Pebble Beach Open this past weekend. We had entrance passes to the Grey Goose Party tent. We were there quite awhile, on the 6th hole, watching the game and drinking (of course). The bar ran out of the cute white wine glasses with the bird twizzler sticks, so we were unable to get the drinks that we had wanted. My guests were quite disappointed as they had traveled quite a distance to attend, and are all huge Bacardi fans!

I appreciate you taking the time to read this.

Best,
Dolly Colby

bacardi limon

Hi I been drinking Bacardi limon since 96 my [censored] never had a issue buy 2 bottles a week my last 2 bottles had a funny old smell to it can't explain I but like it's old not good I been drinking it for to long I'm really mad I'm from Philadelphia I should be the face of the company as much as I drink it so I get to Indianapolis this weekend for my daughter cheer competition and I go to a liquor same smell what's going on we don't suppose to have nothin liquor smell that's 4 bottles I had that wasn't right

bacardi rum bottle glass

Hello. We are writing to let you know we bought a bottle of your wonderful rum to celebrate Thanksgiving...

Hartland Repair Services

lemon bacardi

over the last few months i have been getting bottles of limon bacardi that taste funny and have had to pour...

1 comment La Vernia Other

Bacardi limon

i purchased this bottle and found this fungus like things inside.this is a sealed bottle. i dont know weather...

New Delhi Restaurants & Bars

retro payments u.k. contract

We have been a loyal customer of Bacardi for many years and never had a problem. We sell all the Bacardi...

26ozer of Bacardi white rum

When i opened the bottle it tasted of water and No flavor or smell of alcohol at all. i am not happy with Bacardi right now and then took it back to liqour store and they told me to contact Bacardi so i did. Would like to compensated for this.I am a very loyal consumer Bacardi white rum. I was upset and throw the bottle away. My name is richard wells

No Rebate Sent

I thought that perhaps you might have some insight on what to do about a rebate that we never received from Bacardi from last Decembers' $45 Holiday Rebate Offer. Starting in March we contacted Bacardi about not receiving the rebate. We were repeatedly told that there was great demand for this offer and to not worry, we will receive our check. We called repeatedly in the weeks after and were told that they couldn't understand why we didn't receive the check. Finally we were informed in July that the company they use to issue the rebate said that they never received our rebate information and that it was too late to submit anything to receive our rebate. The Bacardi representative told us that there was nothing they could do. We were infuriated that it took so long for the rebate company to inform us that they never received our information. At the time we mailed off the rebate information we kept photocopies of everything: the rebate form, the receipt, when we sent it, and for how much. I asked the Bacardi rep why it took so long for the rebate company to respond and what the point of keeping photocopies is if a person has no recourse for re-submitting the information. He didn't have much of a response to that except that he was sorry that things went this way. We are very disappointed in how this whole thing went and we want further action taken to prevent this from happening to other people. It leaves a bad taste in our mouth for doing any future business with Bacardi.

• Al
    al19 Apr 11, 2011

I sent them the rebate form and bill... but did not photocopy it. I never received the rebate either, but have no proof to show them Very Sad

• Ca
    cassidy millard Mar 13, 2014

I also sent in a rebate form and receipt to receive 30.00 back after spending $90.00 dollars or more. I have not received anything back and I guess I will stop looking for it. If this is the way the Bacardi company does business with false ads and info I guess its time to change to a company that stays true to what they offer.

• Kc
    KCTHE11 Mar 20, 2014

I sent my materials in December for the Holiday Rebate (and did photocopy, as I always do). I got a letter in Jan 2014 telling me the products were not eligible for the offer and requested that I send the materials again to Grand Rapids but to a different PO box. I did as they asked, with an attached letter asking why THEY did not just forward to the new PO box instead of sending this back to me. I knew right then it was a death spiral. Now, 3 months later, I get the same letter back with yet another PO Box. Not quite sure what business model they are using for success, but they are paying someone to stuff envelopes and paying postage to perpetuate this fraud.

• Gl
    GL in WA Dec 15, 2014

My experience was similar. The rebate amount may have been around $30 though. Although I thoroughly researched that I had chosen the proper products, they tried to say I didn't. I got 3 bottles of 151 Bacardi Rum and one bottle of a 12 year scotch on the list. They finally agreed with me and I did get the check. My remedy was that I kept the unopened 4 bottles with receipt until the rebate arrived allowing me to return them if necessary. I think I told them this.

Chuck Dewitt Sep 20, 2016

In early june i bought 6 bottles of bacardi rum with a rebate of 30.00 for 3 bottles my nabor got the other 3 bottles, we both sent in for the rebate, but haven't recived anything from you yet could shead any light on this problem? [email protected] 1429whittier dr. Neenah wi 54956

• Bo
    Boycott Bacardi Oct 19, 2016

Arrowhead Promotion & Fulfillment Company, Inc. that offers Bacardi rebates appears to be a scam. I sent in my rebate for Summer PORTFOLIO up to $20 MIR. After numerous inquires about the delayed rebate, I was finally informed that conveniently the submission did not contain a receipt. The supervisor was completely unprofessional. Numerous calls to different entities confirmed the indifference that allows such scams. DO NOT buy Bacardi products if rebating scamming is a concern. I appeal to the District Attorney to investigate fraudulent business practices by Arrowhead Promotion & Fulfillment Company, Inc. These scams work on customer reluctance to complete, follow up and pursue rebates.

My complete post is allegations and option.

Theft

On a recent trip through American Airlines, they robbed a bottle of Bacardi Reserve Limited edition and a...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices