Bab Al Madeena Rent A CarThey are fraud and police is involved

H Mar 26, 2020

Can't believe this is happening in Dubai and yet they are getting away with this, I rented a car from them about 3 months ago and they never refunded my deposit so I put a complaint to Dubai police and they asked me to contact CID, and CID asked me to contact customer right and I contacted them and I got a call from customer right and again can't believe how unprofessional the caller was and he didn't even let me talk and told me that you didn't read the contract and the car wasn't washed therefore you have no right to complain or take your money back so I sent an email to all these departments (police, CID, customers right ) yet no response from all these 3 hopeless departments so now I have decided to take action from from Australia and contact Abu Dhabi's embassy and force them to take action against this fraud company . Guys if you have been cheated let's please all raise our voice as it's not just about the money it hurts that they take advantage and cheat you and yet no one is doing anything about it . Let's all make the Dubai police responsible so they take action and shut this company .