Axia CollegeFraud and cheating

B

I too have been scammed by the school... Financially, this 'Education Experience' has cost me double what a regular in class education would have, except I don't have a degree from them and I am still paying for it, 6 years later!

Recently I have found out that they have garnished my tax return for a semester of school I did not attend. I have disputed numerous times and never have I even had a return email or call, except for a collector calling to collect a debt that I did not make!

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices