Award Notification Commission$2,000,000.00

F

I, too, have been notified that I may have won the $2, 000, 000 prize if my anc control number is a match. I just need to send payment of $12.99 by credit card or personal check.
This "shipment status advisory - urgent notification" was dated 2/16/2016, account number [protected], document number 10335, contact information is william macdougal, compliance examiner, north american division.

This is a scam. Do not fall for this. You should not be asked to make a payment before your prize is going to be released.

$2,000,000.00

• Cr
    Crystal677 Dec 26, 2017

hi there a couple weeks ago I got a letter in the mail with some saying that I won some money I need to sign it and send it back and then give me an option if I wanted to send money for a pendant or not and then I just received another letter today stating that they put everything on hold it looks like I won but they can't do anything about it until I send them $12.89 send you a picture of the first one I'll send you a picture of the second letter saying that they need my they need a payment done