A&W — bugers
My friend and I stopped at the A&W in the Abbotsford Mall, in B.C. Canada Dec. 4, 2018, to have your mushroom burger and I was so dissatisfied with how the burger was put together. The place was not busy at the time, when I opened the burger there was three thinly sliced mushrooms on the burger and the meat had no flavour at all, very disgusting. My husband and I have been going to A&W since the late 50's and have seen many changes in your burgers due to economy but this was the worst tasting and presentation, very sloppy, I have ever seen for the price.
More A&W Complaints & Reviews
- A&W - disgusting food!!
- A&W - poor service!
- A&W British Columbia - poor management
- A&W - dishonest burger tv commercial
- A & W Restaurant - filthy place and disgusting food
- A&W - very embarrassed, because the stuff at the a&w so rude
- A&W - product and service
- A&W - the drive thru/cook
- A&W - service
- A&W - poor service/rude staff