Avinol PM / Advanced Nutraceuticalsunauthorized credit card charges

S Jun 05, 2019

I ordered Avinol Pm to try out. I did not see their condition of 30 day return. I was out of the country till May 11. I called and told them I returned first offer with their instruction and return order form. Then I got another one. My credit card was charged twice. They only refunded me with one . I asked for supervisor that called me back but she insist they cannot return the first charge of $79. I told her I returned both and I was not happy with the product.
I would hope they would be more considerate even explaining to her I was out of the country and that the product did not have a desired effect on me.
I am wanting a refund not only on the second one but the first charge.

• Di
    Dianna Barbee Jul 19, 2019

please stop all dealings and mail on this.

• Di
    Dianna Barbee Jul 19, 2019

I got conned on this and cant get any help as to what to do. I think I will just get an attorney and see if it may help to just stop the orders and the charges immediately...It is 7/17 2019 today and please just do what is right and discontinue this Avinol PM order all for the future.
    Dianna Barbee