Avastbilling

J

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to you to explain that I have recently been charged twice for the same avast service. I was charged on the 23rd March 2016 for £34.99 by a company called 'Newway' on my paypal account and have also received an email confirming this. My order number is: [protected]. I was then also charged on the 3rd April 2016 by another company called 'Digital river Ireland ltd' for also £34.99 order number: [protected] receiving again another email from yourselves confirming this. I have not ever authorised this second payment to be taken, so I am confused and concerned as to why this happened. I would like to get this rectified and the money put back into my account. Please can someone get in contact with me and explain how this happened.

Kind Regards