Avakinavakin offer wall

B Review updated:

I went to the offer wall and picked the offer that said play mobile strike and get HQ to level 10 and the reward was like 40, 000 avacoins. But I check the offer wall and the offer is gone. Right now my HQ level is only 7 but i've been playing literally all day and I would like to know what's going on with that. So if you could please get back to me @ n4th4n1el.[protected]@gmail.com.au or if you can respond to me in avakin my username is biggieSMALLZ

• Mi
    Miss rose 167 Oct 13, 2019

I just want to suggest that Avakin should have a shop that we can sell our unwanted things to Avakin coin. Pls consider, because we have so many unwanted thing or no longer need things and sitting in our inventory list.

• Je
    Jecquiece Harley Jan 23, 2019

I want more offers in Tapjoy

• As
    AshleyWisman89 Nov 13, 2018

I paid for it to get the 33600 coins and have not received them yet... I want my coins if this is not taken care of i will report your company to the better business bc this is bs

• Cb
    Cbocco03 Oct 15, 2018

Hey LKWD may I please have my Level 45 Account back please? Look I know I felt for a scam a year ago, but I'm sorry, I really did learn my lesson and I'm willing to try even harder to follow all of y'all rules, please I'm really sorry, by the way yall update is amazing and I really want to buy Halloween clothes on my level 45 account.

• Ai
    aimen zaied Sep 05, 2018

hello sir
    I have finished an offer in avakin tapjoy offers "reach castel level 11 - lords mobile" but i still did not get my reward.
    I hope that you respond ASAP i have contacted avakin life but i did not get an answer the offer i did was finished 4-5 days ago i have waited long time.