Autonationrefunds

T Oct 29, 2018

I purchased my new RAM on February 14th, 2018. Autonation did not pay off my previous loan until 2 months later. That resulted in 60 days past due on my credit. I have been attempting to repair my credit rating every since then.

I sent the "Payoff Letter" to Autonation to receive a refund for my warranty and GAP insurance on July 8th, 2018. 5 days later, Autonation incorrectly sent my refunds to Regions Bank. Regions Bank did not cash those refunds and instructed Autonation to stop pay and re-issue those checks to me, as there was no lien.

I inquired about this for months and finally went to the dealership to seek management for an answer on September 13th, 2018. I was told that the request to re-issue those checks to me were completed on that day. It has been 46 days and the manager, says that he doesn't have an answer and forwarded the request to corporate.

Lastly, because of the length of time it took Autonation to payoff my previous loan, other lines of credit have been affected. I the manager to provide me with the name or department I need to request a refund on the 2 accessories I purchased in my new loan and have not received. A lift kit & a set of tires. He has failed to provide any information about that.

The total amount of the warranty refunds and accessories that I no longer want is over $5k. I'm asking for the money that I have paid and Autonation is holding. This has been going on for 8 months and I have run out of patience. The lack of ability for Autonation Dodge - North Richland Hills to provide any level of customer service is beyond belief.