Autonation — recall / rear springs replacement.
We took our 2011 van in with 1/2 to3/4 tank of gas. When we picked up the van the tank was on MT. I said the AC was on high front and back. I think they ran the van while the work was being done. I talked with Mike and his boss. They said we don't know how much gas it came in with cant do anything about it. As I was driving I noticed the average mileage it was it 9 miles to the gal. I think we all know you get 20 + miles to the gal. He did not come right out and call me a liar but not correcting the problem pretty much said it all. I have gone to this dealer since the 90's they just lost a customer it we can't get better customer service. Please feel free to call me.
More Autonation Complaints & Reviews
- AutoNation.com - bad service 
- Autonation - vehicle protection plan 
- Autonation - gap insurance
- Autonation - the worst decision of my life
- Autonation - sales practice are close to fraudulent (to be continued)
- Autonation - bought a car from bmw of valencia in valencia california
- Autonation laurel Maryland - service department
- Autonation Ford-Sanford FL - extended warranty cancelled
- Autonation - service
- Autonation - services / sales