Automotive Training CenterWaste of time and money

R

Reall sucks big time, totaly waste of time and money, Instructors has no idea how to teach, I wasted 8K, avoid this school, Big Cheators:oo

• Ha
    Hater2 Apr 25, 2015

The School in Toronto (norseman st) is not better then BC.. teachers are useless, don't know their material. from a 4 hour program students learn for 2 hrs only wasting 2 paying hrs in school doing nothing! Admissions rep basically allow anyone to enroll without meeting Ministry of Education requirements. A friend of mine went and did admissions test 10 times until basically the lady sat down next to him and gave him the answers. The Indian rep. my friend said that while the other short white lady basically threaten him that if he would not start program, she would call immigration, he was finding out information for international students.
    We went on a break time to speak to some of the current students to find out more about the program and school reputation. 9 out of 10 current students told us to go home and not to waist our money... I recommend anyone to go on their break time at 10 am and find out truth from the students mouth!!!

• Br
    brady123 Jan 19, 2013

to nothing i I went to ATC i Surrey BC, i took painting and autobody. The course costed me 13, 000 dollars but because i had a child i had to accomidate my income, so my total loan was 21, 000 . I got a job on my own because the job placement they had was with shady shops that fraud ICBC, and working there i could have been "black listed" and never been able to ever get a ticket. I work at a good company but make next to nothing and now i am stuck paying 250 a month for 6 years.. Its a huge waste to go there, if your planning on getting into painting or bodywork, start as a detailer in a bodyshop and work your way up. Its pretty much the same as going to the school minus owing 10's of thousands of dollars.

Its a scam and should not be funded by government student loans. I will be filing reports anywhere i can to avoid anyone from going there. BTW the guy above me is right. The teachers have no clue, my teacher didnt even teach me anything, he said i didnt need help cuz i already knew what i was doing.. So i pretty much just paid that money to find a job in a shop on my own and know what i already know, they should have some kind of exam to write to see if you even need the schooling. Or just allow you to write the exam as an aid for being hired in a shop. It also doesnt give you any binding trade seal so its pointless...