AutolandWARNING!

R

I put a down payment of 7000. dollars on a 2008 Toyota Sienna on about Thursday June 9 2011 at Toyota Autoland dealer in Springfield New Jersey.

On June 22 2011 Toyota called me 0n June 22 and said that my loan did not go through and that I need my mother Mattie Lassiter to go on the loan if I want the car. I told them that my mother did not want to be on the loan. They asked me, “can I come up with more money?” and I told them no I don’t have any more money.

Then they ask me “do I have any one that could co-sign for me?” and I told them no. They said I have to bring the car back and I took the car back on June 23 2011.

I told them that I can’t keep the car because I brought another car after they told me that the loan didn’t go through now they are telling me that they got the loan and they can’t take the car back I have not sign any contract to buy the car and they refuge to give me my down payment back.

They said that the contract would ready by Tuesday June 27, 2011 I now they have the car and my down payment I would like to know what should i do.

• Th
    The Ogre Dec 02, 2011

Dont they usually make sure loan goes through before they give you the car? This makes no sense.