Auto Parts Warehouse — Horrible customer service and unethical business practices
I ordered nerf bars on 4-16-07. I called on 5-5-07 because they were not delivered. I was told that they charged me but returned the money because they did not have the parts. I re ordered the parts and was told they were in stock. I called back late on 5-7-07 and was told that I was billed but that no action had occurred. I asked to speak to a supervisor and was put on hold for 10 minutes then disconnected. I called back and a customer service representative refused to let me speak to a supervisor until I recited the whole matter again. I finally spoke to a supervisor who told me that they just purchased the parts. They were to call me back today and give me a routing number. I wrote them an e mail to the company last night which was not responded to or acknowledged. I called again and got a routing number. I have no confidence in this company to do as they say or advertise. Michael Schaffer.
More Auto Parts Warehouse Complaints & Reviews
- Auto Parts Warehouse - Wrong product sent, no money refund!
- AUTOPARTS WAREHOUSE / US AUTO PART INC. - I WAS ASKED TO FILE IMMEDIATE RESIGNATION
- Auto Parts Warehouse - DISHONEST, LIES ABOUT STOCK, SHIPMENTS AND DISCOUNTS
- Auto Parts Warehouse - The truth about AutoPartsWarehouse.com!
- AutoPartsWarehouse.com - Wrong parts on 4 out of 6 orders!
- AutoPartsWarehouse.com - Ripoff - wrong parts sent - less than half the money refunded
- Auto Parts Warehouse - Overcharge my bank account
- AutoPartsWareHouse- - Returns are impossible!
- Auto Parts Warehouse website - scam using WC Value Plus
- Auto Parts Warehouse - Horrible customer service