AUTO FINANCEBreech of contract

Our vehicle was purchased in 2010 and financed with Sensible Auto Lending in CT. We never made a late payment and the loan was sold to Mid Atlantic finance. The irony to this is I am a Sub Prime finance Mgr with a car dealership and I fully understand how this works. What I do not understand is why Mid Atlantic has not honored the contract as it is stated since the day they purchased the loan. Our payment as stated in the contract is to come directly out of our checking account every Friday. From the very first week they (Mid Atlantic) have attempted to draft the payment on Thursday. We have spoken to Michelle who is the only person that has an once of business sense in this company that we have spoken to thus far. She has apologized several times and promised this would be corrected. Well that has yet to happen. Because Mid Atlantic Continued to breech this contrct and draft the payment a day early and placing the blame on our bank we ended up changing to another bank and made the payment by phone with Michelle. We faxed the form to change the direct debit on "Friday" to Michelle 3-times. Again she assured my wife and I that we would no longer have this problem. Well guess what we now have the exact same problem. They are taking the payment out on Thursday and this week May 26th, Friday May 27th and again today May 28th Mid Atlantic drafted a payment thats 3-days in a row. So Tues We are going to forward a letter to Mid Atlantic To stop any and all activity On our account and our bank will pay them directly on every Friday! We are also forwarding this letter to the state Atttorney Generals office in Florida as well is our home state of CT. Mid Atlantic should understand that because a consumer has had credit problems due to an economy that has been destroyed by predatory lenders such as them, does not mean every consumer is not educated and we do have rights. You attempt to do this with a customer that has made every payment on time for over a year not just with on e loan but two loans and the company that you purchased our loan from I do business with them on a regular basis. I wonder if this company ever thought about doing business the correct way??