Aul WarrantyWarranty

R

I've only had this car for 8 months. I brought the Estate Warranty. I had problems with it withing two weeks. I took it to the shop to get fix and they realized that the timing was bad alone with other stuff with the engine. The auto shop had to go around and around with them. They told them it need a new engine in it, but they refuse to to do it and only changed the timing on it. They auto shop told AUL it was going to come back and bite them. Well come December I have it back at the auto shop and I need a need engine and they are refusing to fix it. I'm in the process of taking them to small claims court.