Au Bon Paincatering - constantly unable to deliver on time

This complaint is for the au bon pain located at 80 pine street, ny ny 10005. On 4/20/18 two order's were placed for 27 lunch boxes to be delivered to my office for a business meeting scheduled to take place on 4/24/18 and again on 4/27/18. The scheduled delivery times for both orders were set to arrive between 12p-12:30p. On the 24th after calling the 800# for catering, as well as, the store location itself and inquiring about where our delivery was (it was ofcourse after 12:30 at this point), our delivery finally arrived at 1:50pm. During the phone calls not once did the manager apologize for the delay or offer any sort of chargeback for the inconvenience. Knowing this, I foolishly believed that if I contacted catering and changed the delivery time for the order set to arrive on the 27th that I would be taking a proactive measure to ensure early or on-time delivery... Ha! Again... The order arrived 40 minutes late. On a 3rd occasion just 1 week later, a co-worker, unbeknownst to me, placed an order through catering to have 35 lunch boxes to our suite for an auction that we were hosting. The same location ofcourse was responsible for preparing the order. This was set to arrive between 12:15-12:45. When I heard that she ordered from this au bon pain, I told her that she should call ahead to check the status of her delivery. At 12:00 she called to find out if her order was set to arrive at the advised upon time. She was advised by "matthew" that the order would not be arriving until after 1pm!! When she asked why hadn't she been made aware, she was told that all of the catering orders for the day would be arriving late! Whhhhhhhhyyyyyyy??? Is my question. No apologies again, matthew said to "call catering to make a complaint". This is absolutely unprofessional! I know how frustrating and upset it is to receive my meal late... Imagine 35 starving people in a room with no clue when their meals are going to arrive not to mention how unprofessional you come across... Take my advice and order elsewhere. The only thing au bon pain was successful at was being an au bon pain in my [censored]!