AT&Twrongfully charged for services

In June of 2017, I went to the store at 86th and Cottage Grove to discuss the problems I was having with Direct TV. I was told that I could switched to Uverse without any transferring fees because Direct TV and Uverse were both agencies of the parent company AT&T. So I switched to Uverse. When I received my July 2017 bill I had a charge of $76. I called the 800 number and was told that it the charge was for services provided Driect TV before changing service. TThis bill was paid in full. In August 2017, I had a charge of $125 on my bill I called in was told it was an err and would be romoved. However the charge was never removed and late fees were added each month there after. I called many times and got all kinds of answers forwhy the charge was stillon my bill. what the charge suspicious was that it was not on page 1( the summary page) but on the second page . Somewhat burried. I feel I was harssed because I was told my service would be disconnected and I had peoploe from a collection agency calling me. My services was disconnected for several days. Therfore a moved to another company completed. I had sevices with AAA since 1961 and ended being bullied by a Mega company for $125.
I hope no one else will suffer the kind of harassment an d bulling that I experience

Le