AT&Tsending a replacement devices with expired warranty.

I have been with AT&T for 2 years, I had 2 lines and had insurance on the 2 devices. on march 2019 I received 2 devices as a replacement for the 2 devices I had due to technical issues. after 30 days my wife's device was malfunctioning, so I called AT&T and they sent ma another replacement. 2 weeks later my phone started having issues, so I called AT&T since they told me that you will have 1 years warranty on your replacement but the refused to handle the issue because I switched to another provider and now I have a manufacturer warranty valid until march 2020, when I checked with apple their data indicated that my device warranty was expired on 2016, I tried to speak with several management level at AT&T and at the end the supervisor just ended the call from his side. by the way my wife's phone warranty was expired. so my conclusion that when you submit a claim they just send you a refurbished phone with issues and hoping that the device at least 30 days because after 30 days they don't take responsibility. I don't understand how they give me devices with 1 year warranty and when I need to use the warranty I discover that the warranty is expired. the manger lied on me and told me you have 1 year warranty just go to the manufacturer and they will replace it for you, I had to drive 30 minutes back and forth to apple service center because I trusted her and then I discover that AT&T just hire a group unprofessional personnel.

Ra