AT&T Wireless — very unhappy with their customer service
For Christmas I took my 2 sons to Costco to the AT&T station to let them pick out their new phones. The AT&T representative sold my boys on the blackberry pearl. I requested insurance (because they were for 2 BOYS) added the extra's my boys wanted and after 1 1/2 hours later, we left the store. 1 month later my youngest son lost his phone and when I went to the AT&T store to have it replaced I was not only told that I never had insurance on the phones but these phones WERE NOT INSURABLE from the get go. I am so angry that AT&T who boasts on their website of integrity, values and treating customers with respect would misrepresent their products and then do NOTHING to help correct the situation. I am very unhappy with their customer service.
More AT&T Wireless Complaints & Reviews
- C4 Connections / AT&T - carl blust 
- AT&T - uverse equipment returns 
- Vesta AT&T - unauthorized bank charge 
- AT&T Uverse - service 
- AT&T - billing rip-off 
- AT&T DSL Equipment Rebate - rebate offer is a rip off! 
- AT&T - crooks 
- AT&T - sending a replacement devices with expired warranty.
- AT&T U - Verse - at&t rewards 
- AT&T - Marina Del Rey Retail Store - no contract wireless phone service