ATT — wireless
I planned to leave the country in a day, so I contacted an AT&T support service to cancel all my plans at the end of the current billing period, which would be in 5 days. I was assured everything is settled. However, I haven't got any post call mail notifications or any emails proving the service would be cancelled.
After a week I checked myAT&T and saw that a new billing period started, and all services are still on. I had to call them again, I was told that the service was scheduled to be cancelled next month and a new bill will be generated and sent to me. They cancelled the service the same day, but couldn't stop the bill. I was advised to call them back (3rd time!) when I will receive the bill and TRY to do something with that bill.
More ATT Complaints & Reviews
- C4 Connections / AT&T - carl blust 
- AT&T - uverse equipment returns 
- Vesta AT&T - unauthorized bank charge 
- AT&T Uverse - service 
- AT&T - billing rip-off 
- AT&T DSL Equipment Rebate - rebate offer is a rip off! 
- AT&T - crooks 
- AT&T - sending a replacement devices with expired warranty.
- AT&T U - Verse - at&t rewards 
- AT&T - Marina Del Rey Retail Store - no contract wireless phone service