Atelier-M Londonsemi permanent makeup

L

I purchased a groupon voucher for semi permanent make up on 1 March 2016. I contacted the salon to make an appointment and was told I needed a test patch done before they could start the treatment which I did. I then went along a week later where I laid on the bed and she started on the procedure. It was only when I sat up (approximately 45 minutes later) that I realised what a terrible job she had done. I was supposed to have my eyebrows microbladed but what she had done was tattooed a line on both my eyebrows without even drawing on first before she started the process. She also went over the brow line and went too close to my nose. It has taken me 3 months and several hundred pounds later to correct the procedure.

I complained at the time and she told me that it was dark and that it would fade and I should wait till I'd had the top up which should have been 4 weeks later, needless to say I didn't go back.

Ideally I would like the £59 I paid for the groupon deal refunded along with the £276 I have had to pay to correct her error.

Regards