Atelier M Londonmink eyelash extensions

V

This is in regards to comments the manager, Meeta, made on another complaint about her on this website, however for some reason my reply will not send to her on there, therefore I will set up a new complaint so she can see my reply through this.

This woman is deluded. You are not fooling anyone. Firstly, that was not my boyfriend it was my brother, seeing as you seem to be so obsessed about him when he has nothing to do with the fact that you can't do your job. He was expecting to pick me up an hour after he had dropped me off, which is how long it should have taken. This rubbish about you being so experienced that you can do it in 15 minutes is a joke and anyone who has had mink eyelash extensions put in by and actual professional will know this. We were not aggressive towards you in any shape or form, we simply came back to get video evidence of what you had to say for yourself, which i would gladly have done myself and proceeded to "defend" myself if you had not been so quick to kick me out. So, we have video evidence of the whole conversation the three of us had, before you closed the door in our faces and told us to "F off" - very professional of you. Your audacity to call the police is nothing but laughable, you did nothing but waste police time, I am sure they did not appreciate your petty attempt at a complaint. If I was such a cheap skate and just wanted my money back, why did I ask you to remove my eyelashes after seeing them in the mirror? - Something you refused to do. I had to take them out myself at home with coconut oil as they were STILL stuck at the corners. You either do not have a clue what you are doing or you do this on purpose to Groupon clients, which makes you more despicable than I initially thought. I have kept the eyelashes as evidence, as I am certain they are not even mink, which is what I paid £50 for. I have had mink eyelashes put in at half that price and they did an amazing job. I have never complained to Groupon before, as nothing this horrific has happened to me until I the misfortune of meeting you. The only "art" you practice is the art of scamming. I simply came on here to share my experience; people can use their own judgement to believe what they believe to be the truth, because at the end of the day only you and I were in that whole salon. Which brings me to wonder what your "eye witness" saw, because I am sure they are not willing to lie to the police for you. The person you are referring to entered the salon after you were finished with me, because you lock your door (I wonder why). She did not have a chance to see or hear anything, as you were very eager to kick me out as soon as she entered. The mere way in which you respond to people on here, shows the character that you are.

• Li
    Lily29 Oct 13, 2016

This completely sums up my experience of the owner too. She is not to be trusted and I cannot believe that Groupon is still allowing her to sell services through their site - especially given the number of complaints they have received about her over the years. Shame on them! Avoid Atelier-M at all costs!