Atelier-M Londonlaser hair removal

L

M Atelier is the worst salon I have ever visited in my life. Very unprofesional and rude. I have paid for full body laser hair removal, and I have no results at all. She made me to buy another 6 sessions so in total I have paid for 12 sessions which were waist of money. Every single session she rushed and used low settings so obviously there was no results. The first 3 sesion that I had with her she was using some old aparently " painless " machine which didnt work at all and didnt remove any hair at all. I was going to ask for the refund when atending my fourth sesion, not just because of the fact that she is not doing her job proffesionally but also how unfriendly and rude she was. It was always difficult to book even appt. She wouldnt answer the phone and text messages she would ignore. I had to keep texting to get my appt. After 10 sesions I would expect hair not regrowing. I had in the past laser hair removal in different salon and after 3rd session hair was almost gone. After my 6th session I had no hair at all and now its been 4 years and still no hair. So I can honestly say that Meeta putting low settings so you pay her for more sessions. Avoid this salon!!!

• Ni
    NilaB Jul 27, 2017

Totally agree. Meeta patel shah is scamming people in to buying laser sessions that she wants upfront money. When you say anything she gets so rude, abusive and is very unprofessional . Treatment settings are never increased and so no result of hair reduction. Nasty woman who claims to have been an award winning salon but obviously not for laser. Does free makeup for indian bollywood actresses /magazines to get publicity. But this is not for laser. She block people and then claims we didnt turn up for appointments but NEVER addresses the fact the she has deliberately failed to increase settings.