Atelier M Londonfalse and disruptive accusations towards salon

I have written now several times to you and explained to you that I want your site taken off ASAP from my listings it is effecting my buisness
It's say scam !!! these are untrue accusations to the salon and is ruining to the salon
these are Groupon people who have written this and are untrue
I urgently want you to phone [protected] and get this site off !!! ASAP
manager

• Ni
    NilaB Jul 27, 2017

TOTALLY AGREE. This woman is a scammer. then accuses you of asking for free sessions which in my case in untrue. I paid upfront for a course of laser hair removals sessions and she never increased the settings despite mentioning it so many times. The previous limited company has been struck off and a new one set up in Jan 2017. Makes you wonder why this was the case and I have seen that there were numerous complaints and figures listed for peoples losses. do contact companies house [protected] so they will advise you to email in and ask for company to stay open and repay losses. DO IT !!

• Lo
    london299 Jun 28, 2016

You do not promote an offer on such sites like Groupon and then call the customers that take advantage of such offers 'cheap skates'. Those comments in itself and the fact you have abused former customers verbally years later rather than compensate them and make the situation right at the time says A LOT about you as a manager Meeta and your business.

Everyone can see through the comments you have written under the alias 'Lisa111'. If they were to check other sites (as I did when I was first ripped off and before I wrote this review) they will see bad reviews dating back to 2012. I am sure since then you have added self reviews (many in fact) to mask and hide the negative reviews that genuine honest customers wrote. At the end of the day, new management or not you are still the same person (very nasty and bitter from the messages you have sent and have even sent me today) and the business is still yours. Whether or not you have legally passed the titled to a family member to try and fool people like so many businesses do is another story.

As I said, whether they get a 10% discount or 99% discount people should be able to write reviews about their experiences at a establishment, especially if they gave the manager a chance to rectify the situation and were completely ignored. I wrote the review because I would not want ANYONE to experience what myself and so many other people have.

When you run a business that is honest and provides award winning, outstanding customer service, one thing you do not have to do is self-review. This is because the REAL customers will speak up and rave about your establishment. If you have provided the opposite, they will indeed rant but not rave; as they should. Do I believe your award is real? It's questionable. One thing I do know, is with your track record I am sure it was not from any well known awarding body but well done.

If you do not like receiving bad reviews do not provide such bad customer service and take people's money without providing them the treatments that were promised. I was not the only customer at the time.

There is really nothing more to say.

• Xx
    xxLauren C Mar 09, 2016

This salon is a disgrace. Multiple complaints with the same issue.