Asurion / repair for a hp monitor

Asurion emails me a UPS label to ship my HP monitor to them. I requested a pickup of the monitor from my home. That was in November, 2018. The UPS person never delivered the monitor. It was stolen by someone who works at UPS. I contact Asurion to let them know my monitor was stolen. They did not believe me neither would they contact UPS to verify the monitor was lost. It took my persistence of making calls to UPS and Asurion for seven months until finally one employee at Asurion helped me. He called UPS to verify I had been telling Asurion the truth. I am still waiting to be reimbursed. UPS sent my money to Asurion. Asurion has my money and will not release it to me. They act as if they are doing me a favor. Asurion says they will buy out my contract. What contract? I want the check that UPS sent them for my stolen monitor.

I emailed them they told me more than 30 days ago I would get a check. I am still waiting for that check. This company is built on very poor customer service, they have no integrity. They teach their employees to be excellent thieves and liars. Someone needs to file a class action suit against them. Who knows how many customers they have ripped off. This company handles warranty plans for many companies including Walmart.

Ro