[Resolved] Assurance Wirelessassurance wireless employee

C Jul 27, 2019

This woman name Karyn she's 1 of the managers of alot of workers that work for assurance wireless street team. This Karyn woman is very rude and inappropriate behavior to her customers and workers that she says she is "training"! My friend actually works for one of the companies too and he told me that you only supposed to work with one company and I noticed as she was creating a scene infrount of the 99cent store that she work with three other companies and she actually sells the phones too and I believe when I called customer service and spoken to an supervisor they said I shouldn't ever be charged it's supposed to be a free groverment assistance program. And my friend that was with me recorded her when she was told by another worker she was approved and then 6mins later exactly she butted in and said no sorry your not approved but you can pay 40$. For the phone and it's still unlimited. This lady constantly gets into problems daily representing 4 of you guys companies me and my job 99cent store that she's infrount of knows her very well for years and it's bad for business we get complaints about her daily plz look into it. Signed by anonymous

• Assurance Wireless's response · Oct 03, 2019

We appreciate your feedback and sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you have experienced. We value your business and appreciate you as our customer. For security purposes and to further assist you please send us an email at [email protected] with the following information:

Assurance Wireless Phone Number: