The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved ASKO - Dishwasher — Never buy an ASKO
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
This is my first and last ASKO product - My dishwasher is less than 7yrs old, has had 2 repairs costing approx $400.00, has rusty racks, does not clean items in the upper rack very well and the detergent bin has left over detergent sometimes . Also when you slide the bottom rack out, there is not a rack stop which cuases the rack to fall out with dirty dishes all over the floor. My last dishwasher (Kitchen aid - made by Hobart) lasted almost 18yrs and no repairs. I am replacing the ASKO with a Samsung that had great reviews.
More ASKO - Dishwasher Complaints & Reviews
- Asko - Service and Quality
- Asko Dishwasher - Poor quality product!
- Asko - Worst customer service ever!
- Asko - Deplorable customer service!
- Asko Dishwasher - Terrible quality
- Asko - quality and service costs
- Asko Appliances - service
- Asko - NOT BUYING ASKO WASHING MACHINE AGAIN
- Asko - I will never purchase another Asko product
- Asko - Company not honouring warranty