Asko Appliancesservice

C Sep 26, 2019

I refer to purchase order AVS-[protected]. Delivery docket [protected]. I purchased a SS Dishwasher D5436S. On Tuesday 24/09/19 it was installed by technician SOFOLA. He installed the machine on an angle claiming it was because he had to allow for room at the back of the machine for the hose. There is over 600mm of depth to fit the machine. The machine was installed 10mm out of alignment and extremely noticable. I requested via ASKO Australia for the installer to return to rectify, which was arranged for today Thursday 26/09/19. I contacted ASKO Australia today who confirmed the job was booked. I have stayed home ALL DAY waiting for the service technician. I made a follow up call at 4:30pm. ASKO informed me the warehouse based at Loganlea would call me back in 10 minutes to let me know how long the technician would be. Its now 5:30pm. I never received the call. I've since attempted calling ASKO, who have now closed for the day. The warehouse at Loganlea have provided appalling service throughout this process. Considering the amount of money I paid for this machine, this is highly unacceptable. I will be returning this machine tomorrow and requesting a freestanding Bosch as a replacement. I will never purchase ASKO appliances again.
Christine Kinlay
[protected]

service

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices