Ashley's TowingUNLAWFUL TOWING!!!!

I live in a gated community as well and this is not the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, but 4th TIME they tow one of my cars. I was doing my daily routine headed to the grocery store and then to the bank which I have a reciept showing I left at 4:09p.m. I parked my car outside my driveway to put in the groceries real quick since my daughter was parked on the driveway. By the time I settled in all my groceries which was no more then 8 MINUTES my car was gone!! A neighbor came racing in to tell me that my car got stolen and I called the police right away and then they said stay calm it might got towed and if it did you have to place a complaint because that's unlawful towing called "rogue towing". I went to a website called www.tsa.nv.gov to place a complaint and in its regulations it says they can only tow a vehicle with a written consent or if the vehicle is parked 15 feet from a fire hydrant, on a red line, and if its on a handicap spot which it was in NONE of those!! I called Ashley Towing and spoke to a lady who tried to explain to me that there was a sign saying "No Parking Beyond This Point" which I went outside to check with my own eyes and guess what?? There is no sign saying that!! I called her back and said if there is no sign saying that? She replied well your going to have to call Brett tomorrow 9am-5pm. I consider this FRAUD!

• De
    Dennis Mattson Dec 30, 2018

ASHLEY TOWING... are CROOKS.. and They cruise my apartment complex... and I'm sure the office does NOT sign authorization papers... THEY NEED to BE SUED BIGTIME !!!

• Su
    suelin1234 Feb 28, 2017

kings towing - rogue towing... tows vehicles when no one called them... charges $235 for less than 5 miles and storage of 3 hours. crooks

• G7
    G78 Nov 07, 2015

You cannot be towed for parking past a do not park beyond this sign unless you have been previously warned and that warning was older than 48hrs. In addition to that an authorized agent for the property must sign off on the non consensual vehicle impound request. The only things a car can be towed immediately for with a signed contract are fire lanes that are properly posted, handicap violation, within 15 ft of a fire hydrant and ingress/egress blocking someone from entering or exiting the real property. Everything else requires a signature for each vehicle.